-->

Truth Or Dare (11/29)


Truth or Dare is a weekly meme invented by Jenna Does Books. Each week she gives you the choice between a Truth or a Dare. You are allowed to do both, but this week I've chose to do only one!

TRUTH: Tell us about the BEST review you have ever written!

DARE: Perform a dare of your choice! (Get creative!)

I've been doing dare for the past two weeks, so this week I'm choosing truth. As usual it is very difficult to choose, so I have three reviews for you. I honestly don't know if they are the best written, but I do remember them the best. In no particular order we have Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (oldie) and Lost & Found by Nicole Williams

Don't forget to put the link to your Truth Or Dare post in the comments!

Total Book Geek
   

No comments:

Post a Comment