-->

Truth Or Dare (12/13)

Truth or Dare is a weekly meme invented by Jenna Does Books. Each week she gives you the choice between a Truth or a Dare. You are allowed to do both, but this week I've chose to do only one!

TRUTH: Talk about the scariest book you have ever read.

DARE: Pick your own dare! Do something CRAZY!

I'm not feeling very creative this week, so I'll be doing Truth today! Only one small problem, I really don't like to read scary stories, because well I don't like to be scared.

Therefore I don't remember any scary stories I've read, what I do remember is learning of the origin of modern day fairy tales in high school ex. Snow White, Red Riding Hood... To me those were terrifying and kind of destroyed fairy tales for me.

From Rumpelstiltskin:
"The devil has told you that! the devil has told you that!" cried the little man, and in his anger he plunged his right foot so deep into the earth that his whole leg went in; and then in rage he pulled at his left leg so hard with both hands that he tore himself in two.

Click here for more examples.

Don't forget to put the link to your Truth Or Dare post in the comments!

Total Book Geek
 

No comments:

Post a Comment