-->

Waiting On Wednesday: Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
When Willa Dixon’s brother dies on the family lobster boat, her father forbids Willa from stepping foot on the deck again. With her family suffering, she’ll do anything to help out—even visiting the Grey Man.

Everyone in her small Maine town knows of this legendary spirit who haunts the lighthouse, controlling the fog and the fate of any vessel within his reach. But what Willa finds in the lighthouse isn’t a spirit at all, but a young man trapped inside until he collects one thousand souls.

Desperate to escape his cursed existence, Grey tries to seduce Willa to take his place. With her life on land in shambles, will she sacrifice herself?

Publication Date: February 4th 2014


Connect with Saundra Mitchell

What are you waiting on?

Total Book Geek
 

9 comments:

  1. Great pick! I hope you'll enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this one before but it looks awesome :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! Great pick! I followed you via bloglovin' :)
    -Becca (from Pretty Little Memoirs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks good, I'll have to add it to my TBR List. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, sounds interesting! I'll need to check it out!

    Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds amazing!!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not long now! So can't wait to read it. Great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, this sounds so creepy yet somehow romantic! I've never heard of it before but it's definitely going on to my TBR list. Great pick!

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete