-->

Truth Or Dare (02/07)


Truth or Dare is a weekly meme invented by Jenna Does Books. Each week she gives you the choice between a Truth or a Dare. 

TRUTH: Tell us about the WORST review you have ever written!

DARE: Perform a dare of your choice! (Get creative!)

This week I choose for truth and the worst review I've written is for a book called A Cowboy For Christmas by Katherine Garbera. It was a free novella and I finished it in about 45 minutes or so. I didn't really like it and I didn't want to spend any real time on writing a decent review so I wrote this:

"I am not going to say too much about this. A Cowboy For Christmas is everything you expect it to be; overly romantic, all about forgiving and second chances, melancholic, sticky sweet, filled with clichés and oh so very cheesy. It's a Hallmark story waiting to be filmed."

Don't forget to put the link to your Truth Or Dare post in the comments!

Total Book Geek
 

No comments:

Post a Comment