-->

Music Monday (Mar. 17)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!

No deep emotional stuff this week. I've chosen Paradise City by Guns N' Roses because Roth from White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout is constantly humming that song. Considering Roth is a demon, I am not completely sure why he likes the song so much, but I do think it's clear he is not talking about Hell. Honestly I think he would rather be anywhere but in Hell, though I don't quite know what his Paradise City is. :)

If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment