-->

Sunday Post (Feb. 24 - Mar. 2)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme




Weekly Recap


*****

Next week
*Note: Some posts may change*

Monday
(Meme) Music Monday with The Fray and Chelsea Fine 
(Review & Giveaway) Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros

Tuesday
T.G.I.T.
(Review) Fireside Inn by Lily Everett

Wednesday
Waiting On Wednesday
(Review) It's Always Been You by Jessica Scott

Thursday
(Review & Giveaway) The Shadow Soul by Kaitlyn Davis
(Blitz) My Name Is Rapunzel BY K.C. Hilton

Friday
(Review & Giveaway) Cowboys and Kisses by Sasha Summers
(Blitz) White Hart by Sarah Dalton

Saturday
(Saturday Series) While It Latst by Abbi Glines 

Sunday
(Review) White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

*****

New on my TBR

      
                     $0.99
      

EXTRA

   

Thanks to Jennifer Bernard and Abbi Glines for the fun gifts. You rock and congratulations with your releases this week!

My favourite book this week was definitely Best Kind Of Broken, such a great story that you must read! Now!! :)

Leave a link to your Sunday Post/Weekly Recap etc. and I'll be sure to check it out. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow -- a lot of books :) Going to go read your review of These Broken Stars because I've also read that. Happy reading!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen lots about White Hot Kiss so looking forward to your review - I haven't got it though. Random looks interesting. And Congrats on your gifts, wow that is really nice.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading!
    My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My review of White Hot Kiss will be up next Sunday. I just finished reading it and it certainly is interesting.

      Delete