-->

Music Monday (Sep. 1)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!

I am so grateful for Linda Kage sending me a copy of her latest novel Be My Hero as I absolutely loved it. Pick was definitely my favourite character and while I can not tell the origin of his connection with this song by Christina Perri, you just need to know he's been waiting for Eva most of his life.

Pick has loved her for so long and now that she's right in front of him, he's going to do whatever it takes to make her his. It won't be an easy journey, but he's so secure in his love for her, that they are meant to be together. All very swoonworthy.

Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment