-->

Music Monday (Nov. 10)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following: 

  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!



I was reading Come Back To Texas by K.K. Hendin last week and the book mostly reminded me of going back home. It's been three years since Hayley and Nate saw each other. Now that he's back state side, he wants to reconnect by convincing her to come back to Texas. Or as I see it, come back to him. I very much believe that home isn't necessarily a place, but rather people. Therefor I found this song pretty fitting with their story.

Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment