- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
They've been playing this song on the radio over and over again, luckily I like it a lot. While listening to the lyrics it did remind me of Rule by Jay Crownover. It could be either for Shaw or Rule, but to me this is for Rule. There are no big past feelings for him when it comes to her, though now that Shaw is really in his life, he is not letting go.
Rule is the type of guy to go all in or not at all. He doesn't quite understand this spell Shaw has him in, though it's obvious he's loving it and actually just wants more. This love he has for her is almost all-consuming and as long as he has Shaw with him everything will be good.
If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.